Thursday, October 8, 2009

tick-tock, goes the clock

We saw the Ear Nose and Throat (ENT) doctor at 9:00 this morning.
Unfortunately after he did tests, examined and questioned me he isn't convinced that I have a Spinal fluid leak.
He wants to run a CT scan that will better show if there is a leak.
We were told to wait for them to contact our insurance for approval then they'd call us with the schedule for the CT scan.

It's 2pm and we're still waiting.

It is so hard to wait. I don't want to be away from my kids any more than I have to. Each day that we aren't making any progress is another day away from them.

My worst fear is that they are going to keep doing these tests. Still find conflicting information. Never come to a conclusion and the answer will be, "you'll just have to live with this."
I don't think our neurologist here would tell us that. He's pretty determined.

I really miss my kids.
I hardly saw them last week because I was in such pain.
Honestly, I am discouraged right now.
I know what is true and right and am thinking on those things and our Faithful God who holds us in His hands.
I just wish it could be easier.

5 comments:

Michelle Krueger said...

Jenn- I am soooo sorry that you and Andrew have had to go through this..... such a roller coaster of emotions. I do not claim that this is EASY to do..... but I am praying that somehow, in the midst of ALL of this, you are able to keep your focus on Jesus, who for the GLORY OF GOD endured the cross.
Whenever I think of you Jenn.... I always think of the verse that talks about how those who look to the Lord... their face is radiant. Although I know you are not perfect... you are a BEAUTIFUL reflection of the Lord. I have seen you glorify God in this trial as you have persevered and endured without much complaint. Thank you for that example.... and when it just seems to get to where it's TOO hard to endure... please know that you have many friends who are here to pray for you and help where ever needed.
Love- Michelle
P.S. We missed you at the park today.

jaime said...

:( Hang in there girl. You're on my heart and in my prayers. Love you.

Michelle Krueger said...

It's almost 7:00pm.... Are you still waiting???

Tisha said...

Jenn,

Chad and I are praying!!!!!!!!! Thank you for keeping us updated through your pain and trials. We are praying for your kids as well.

Love,
Tisha

Annie said...

That is frustrating. Prayers for you and Andrew and the rest of the fam. in Fresno.
Neta