Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Arizona

I will try and keep you updated while we are here at the Mayo Clinic.
I won't be able to post any of my own pictures until I get back.
Picture Rocks: local scenery
Last night we arrived here on one way tickets. We are hoping to get some big time head way with fixing the spinal fluid leak and eliminating these headaches.
We had a relaxing and romantic evening at the Fox Sports Grill watching Monday Night Football. :)
Actually, it was quite fun. The atmosphere was exciting and lively. I'm not a huge football fan but last nights game was great. We only stayed 'till half time 'cause that's all my head, and body, could stand for one day.
Picture Rocks: Sunrise Vicksburg,AZ
This morning I had an hour and a half MRI. Glad to have that one over. It wasn't too comfortable laying on a hard table completely still. My joints were in pain, stiff, and terribly achy.
Tomorrow we consult with the Dr. about his observations.

The kids are at home being taken care of by wonderful Grandmas. It is such a blessing and relief not worrying about them, knowing they are in good care.

1 comment:

Rebekah Hubley said...

praying for you and that the doctor finds something that will take your pain AWAY!!!