Sunday, August 2, 2009

Headache Center

No pictures here, since we're out of town. But I just had to post 'cause I'm amazed at our little guy. Jeremy has only been here two months but he has settled so smoothly.
We went out of town today to go to a Headache Center to try and figure out my headaches. We took Jeremy with us since it was going to be overnight.
He's a great traveler. No whining, no fussing, no complaining. I probably did more of that! :) It was a long drive. But we're finally here.
We walked on the Pier. That was fun! Jeremy keeps calling the ocean "lotion".
Then went to sushi at one of our fav spots in Oceanside.
Now we're just chill'n at the hotel. Jeremy's fast asleep.
I'll keep you up to date how tomorrow goes!
-Jenn

1 comment:

candice said...

Oh Jenn,
I hope and pray that you will find some relief for your headaches. It is just awful I know. Please let us know how it goes tomorrow.

Glad you are finding ways to enjoy your little "getaway" with Andrew and Jeremy in the meantime!