Wednesday, August 12, 2009


Earlier this week we traveled to Stanford to watch my Dad compete in the Master's Track and Field. My Dad had been a runner all his life and has a natural ability to run fast. It is always fun watching him and cheering him on.


My Dad is such a great guy.
He's so humble that he'd never admit to being one of the best runners in the country. He doesn't have to say anything 'cause winning Bronze is definite proof:

We were out there all day watching him run the preliminaries and then the final race. It was quite hot but we found some shade which made it much more comfortable.
The boys take a quick snooze:
Angela busied herself with drawing:


Angela is sitting on the grass, my brother Russel, Andrew, my other brother David, and Joshua are watching races going on:




No comments: