Thursday, August 20, 2009

So... I wasn't sure how much to share, because blogs are not the place to have a running soap opera!
:)

But I really felt like I needed to share about this because I covet your prayers.

A couple days ago I got a call from my neurologist in San Diego who said the MRI I took last week came back with a report of an abnormality on it. We do not know exactly what it is but as far as we can tell at this point it sounds like a meningioma tumor. On Monday we will travel back down to San Diego to talk with the neurologist face to face. He will better inform us of what we are dealing with. On one hand we are very grateful that something was shown that explains why I am having all these headache and other symptoms. But on the other hand, with so many unknowns, it is a fight against fear and we must cling to the fact that nothing is hidden from God and He already knows. He's the Healer. Period. He's our Rock, our confidence.

O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together. I sought the Lord and He answered me and delivered me from all my fears. They looked to Him and were radiant and their faces shall never be ashamed. Psalm 34:3-5

5 comments:

Jenny Plumb said...

Father, we lift up Jenn to you. We know you know all, and we thank you for helping the doctor discover this. We ask that you uphold the Young family with peace and strength as they face this scary time. We pray that Jenn will find answers, healing, and a renewed faith. You are the Almighty God...Amen.

Teresa said...

Jenn, we will be praying for you. For health, healing, wisdom, peace, strength, encouragment and all the things the Spirit puts upon our hearts. God bless you.

love,
teresa and the fam

Shelly said...

Jenn, I will be praying. I know that I would be struggling with fear, big time, so I will pray for you regarding the fear. Thank you for sharing with us, so we can be lifting you and your family up!

Anonymous said...

Jenn,
I love you and your wonderful family. I pray that you will be well. May G-d continue to bless you and your family and give you the strength to deal with these challenges. Amen.

Sunny

Tisha said...

Jenn,

Thank you for sharing this so we can cover you and your precious family in our prayers!!!!!

Lord, please bring a flood of comfort, peace and healing to the Young family right now. I pray for good news on Monday. We know that you are the Great Physician and that You can heal with a single touch. Please touch Jenn and bring her complete healing and relief. May she put her eyes and her faith on You alone. In your son's precious name, amen.