Thursday, July 30, 2009

SNAKES!

SNAKES!

I actually like snakes. That is, when they are in the arms of someone else or behind glass. I could hold one but it wouldn't be my favorite thing to do. Although I must say that they do fascinate me quite a bit.
Joshua on the other hand...LOVES his snake.
The snake was recently given to him by his Uncle. Every day he holds it and carries it around the house. He cleaned his cage out and has done a great job keeping it's water filled up. I had to give him a "two feet" rule when he was around me. I couldn't handle it when out of nowhere a snake would be right in my face curled up on Joshua's arm who was standing right next to me. (Okay, so it wasn't right in my face, but when it's in my personal space it is TOO close!)
After we made that rule Joshua has done a good job keeping his distance.
I think they are best buddies already:


Angela is like me...not too fond of holding it herself. She held it for a couple seconds (as long as Dad was holding it also) then started freaking out and had to back away!

No comments: