Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Thank you to those who have been praying and thinking about us.
We went to The Headache Center yesterday and talked to a neurologist who deals specifically with headaches. I feel like he listened and asked questions and really gave us his time. He has given us a few different leads that we are trying. It will still take a while to figure it all out. But we are thankful that we found someone that will help us find answers.
It will still be a long road. The past couple days have been pretty miserable. But I am thankful for family who have been available and Andrew who is taking good care of me.

1 comment:

nates5bs said...

Jenn, I don't think you know me, but we know a lot of the same people. I've just returned from Haiti, helping get an orphanage off the ground. Since I have international adoption experience, they've asked me to research how to made adoptions in this orphanage happen. If you are feeling better and have time, would you mind contacting me via e-mail at nates5bs@gmail.com? I'd appreciate your insight into Haitian adoption. Thanks.--Brandy