Monday, July 20, 2009

San Fransisco

A week ago my two sisters and I met up for a girls weekend in San Fransisco.
We had a wonderful time talking, laughing and catching up on each others lives.

We did the fun walk around Ghiradelli, the cannery, fisherman's wharf.


The next day we visited Golden Gate Park.
I was very impressed with the many plants and trees. It was very beautiful walking through the pathways. We went through the Conservatory of Flowers. What an amazing place! My body was fighting headaches all weekend so I wasn't able to get through the whole Conservatory. I think the stuffiness and humidity was just too much for my head to bear. I was so bummed 'cause there were many different kinds of unique plants and flowers.

We also visited the Japanese Tea Garden. Every bush and plant was sculpted or grown to add texture and shape to the landscape. We took the opportunity to relax and talk while we drank green tea in the middle of the garden.

That evening we went to the Musical "Wicked". It was quite an amazing play. I don't think I've ever seen professional acting like that before. They did a great job. I was impressed with the acting and vocals as well as the lighting and props.
Best of all it was fun being with my sisters. There is nothing like family. I love them so much. I am thankful for their encouragement and their laughter that brings smiles to my day.

No comments: