Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MONDAY
I'm in Arizona!
I went through a bunch of tests yesterday all in preparation for surgery.
It was a long day. The afternoon was pretty much seeing one seeing one person after another and waiting in-between (translation: dozing in waiting room as much as possible).
All in all it would've been fine if I were a normal person but alas, this exhaustion thing makes it nasty.

The evening was a quiet one.
It surprised me how alone I felt.
I turned off the T.V.& spent some time reading from my Bible. This past week I have had a couple wonderful gifts from friends. One of which were letters with scripture on them. I read some of them and prayed, letting His truth sink in deeply. Please, don't let that sound super spiritual or anything. My heart was desperately slipping into fear. God promises peace to those who keep their eyes focused on Him and meditate on His Word, so that us what I did.

TUESDAY
Woke up with a headache...I think it was the bed.
I made b-fast, watched some news, took a nap.
Yes, took a nap at 9am (That's what my days are usually like).
Found an awesome mall to shop at.
Could hardly function after only 30 min and crashed on a couch in Nordstome's Women's Loung
(AKA bathroom).
After dozing for a while I was able to shop some more.

I went & played dress-up -looking for hats.
Pictures to come

1 comment:

Michelle Krueger said...

Jenn- praying for Andrew's safe arrival today and for your peace.
Love, Michelle
Psalm 9:10- "Those who know Your name will trust in You, for You, Lord, have never forsaken those who seek you."
Psalm 33:20-22- "We wait in hope for the Lord; He is our help and our shield. In Him our hearts rejoice, for we trust in His holy name. May your unfailing love rest upon us, O Lord, even as we put our hope in You."