Saturday, August 7, 2010

TATE

Isn't this the cutest picture EVER?!
This is my nephew, Tate.
I loved being able to see him, kiss him and play with him!
It was great catching up with my sister and brother-in-law too.  Kentucky is too far away.  I wish we were closer to stay in touch better.  So I treasure these moments dearly!

The next couple days are devoted to recouping from the trip.  Although I was only gone for 4 days I missed my family SO much.  My husband was super great and surprised me by cleaning the house and stocking the fridge before I got home.  He's amazing.

On Monday I go in for a doctors appointment so I'll update you on that next week.  My headaches and exhaustion are very much the same.  No change.

Next week is our last week before school starts.  This year both of the two older kiddos will be going to public school (last year it was just Joshua).  I will miss not having them here.  I love how helpful they are.

2 comments:

Carol Young said...

SO CUTE!!! Glad you enjoyed your time away!

Laurie said...

Hey Jenn. My 3 big kids are also going to school this year. In a weird way it makes me feel better that both of yours are going too...b/c i respect you as a mom. :) I am looking forward to the adventure and having undivided (much needed) time with the twins, but it's hard to let go of having the big kids here with me. I have never been without them so much! It will be fine I think, but just seem a little empty. I am looking forward to the new adventure though. Love keeping up with you through your blog. Fun new house!!