Wednesday, August 18, 2010

FAMILY NIGHT

Every Tuesday night is our Family Night.
We make it a point to spend time laughing and enjoying each other.
Last night we played a new game together...a twist on the old time game of Uno.  
It was fun and crazy.
 Then we dished up some super YUM ice cream.
 Jeremy decided it was better on his face than in his tummy:
While the kids got ready for bed,
Andrew entertained us with some AWESOME juggling:
 (our air conditioner doesn't work very well..thus the boys often go shirtless...personally, I think Andrew just likes to show me how studly he looks)
 And, if you've never heard the story, the first time Andrew and I ever met he was juggling rubber chickens...a whole 'nother story for a whole 'nother post.  :)
___________________________________________
 This morning the kids biked to school for the first time:
 They were so excited!  Biking on their own is a sign of responsibility.  Joshua is great at taking the lead and watching out for his sister.
 Jeremy misses his brother and sister.  
He watched them ride away as Daddy followed in his truck to be sure they crossed all the streets safely.

I let Jeremy ride his bike in the front while I did my Bible study on the front porch. 
It was a beautiful morning.  
When we went inside, I took a nap while Jeremy watched a little TV show.  
Then we spent some time going over our letter of the day "Hh".  

Now we're eating lunch and the day is only half over.  I've got a lot to do but little energy and motivation to do it!  They're not things that HAVE to be done, just what would be good to get done, so it's okay.

1 comment:

Laurel@ From My Heart to Yours said...

That picture of Jeremy watching his brother and sister disappear, kinda made me want to cry...

I'm praying you have the endurance and energy to go about all of the tasks of your day - with passion and purpose!

Canadian love your way friend...