Thursday, August 12, 2010

health update

Went to the nutritionist.

Nothing new.  Nothing has changed.

Every day I am still exhausted.  Head in such a thick fog I can barely think. 

More tests.  At least they're not painful tests!  Just spitting in tubes and such.  :)

Every test I take I learn more about my body and the crazy way it functions.  Although I do not have to stick to my food deprivation diet strictly I am still avoiding as much of those foods as possible.  This will continue to give my body the greatest opportunity to be strong.

Isaiah 35 (condensed)

The wilderness and desert will be glad
...and will rejoice and blossom like the lily
...it will blossom profusely and rejoice with rejoicing and shout of joy
...they will see the glory of the LORD, the majesty of our God.

Encourage the exhausted, and strengthen the feeble
...."Take courage, fear not.  Behold your God will come with vengeance; the recompense of God will come, but He will save you."

Then the eyes of the blind will be opened and the ears of the deaf will be unstopped.  Then the lame will leap like a deer, and the tongue of the dumb will shout for joy.

...waters will break forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.  And the scorched land will become a pool, and the thirsty ground springs of water.

...the ransomed of the LORD will return and will come with joyful shouting to Zion, with everlasting joy upon their heads, they will find gladness and joy, and sorrow and sighing will flee away.

Is there ever an end to feeling miserable?  
Besides in heaven?  
Here on earth will I ever feel good again?

Physically my body feels like a zombie (dead, yet walking around) but my soul has been redeemed through Christ's sacrifice, and my spirit is ALIVE.

My body is a desert scorched and dry, but because of the power of God, His Living Water has been poured out to me.    
God, my Father, is my light, salvation, my shepherd, my hope and joy.

My sweet mother-in-law gifted us with a creative covering for shade in our backyard.  
It is a great spot for many of my plants that need shade.
Then another person gave us a patio table and chairs.  
We are SO thankful for such kindhearted generosity!

We love being in the backyard...playing, eating our meals, reading...any reason we can think of!

No comments: