Monday, December 7, 2009

Another Arizona Trip..taking fudge

I've been terrible at posting.  
I've really wanted to.  
I've sat at the computer starting to.  
But every time I've been called away, 
or too busy to actually write something, 
or my head hurts and I can't focus, 
etc, etc, etc!
:)


We are going to Arizona tomorrow, Tuesday.  

We will meet with the different doctors and decide what will be done.  So far it looks like I might have surgery done on my nasal septum to remove the spur and/or correct the deviation.  The surgery itself doesn't take too long but recovery takes a few weeks.

I'll keep you posted.


My Grandma invited 
my Mom, sister, Angela and I over to her house for our 
2nd Annual 
Candy Making Day.

 THIS IS TERRI, MY SIS, STIRRING THE MAKINGS FOR FUDGE...YES, I SAID FUDGE!

THIS IS THE FUDGE MADE AND READY TO SIT FOR 24 HOURS 

We had a great time chopping, stirring, pouring,
TASTING, 
talking,
and LAUGHING!

ANGELA, SPREADING THE ALMONDS ON THE ENGLISH TOFFEE

TERRI AND ANGELA



MY SWEET MOM

WHEN WE ARRIVED AT MY GRANDMA'S HOUSE THEY ALL SURPRISED ME WITH AN EARLY BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION.

CANDY MAKING AND HANGING OUT WAS SUPER ENOUGH...

BUT TO ADD ON CAKE AND PRESENTS!
THAT WAS SUPER SPECIAL.

4 comments:

Michelle Krueger said...

Jenn- May the words to this song encourage you today. Our heavenly Father loves you so much.

HOW DEEP THE FATHER'S LOVE

How deep the Father's love for us,
How vast beyond all measure
That He would give His only Son
To make a wretch His treasure

How great the pain of searing loss,
The Father turns His face away
As wounds which mar the Chosen One
Bring many sons to glory

Behold the Man upon a cross,
My sin upon His shoulders
Ashamed I hear my mocking voice,
Call out among the scoffers

It was my sin that held Him there
Until it was accomplished
His dying breath has brought me life
I know that it is finished

I will not boast in anything
No gifts, no power, no wisdom
But I will boast in Jesus Christ
His death and resurrection

Why should I gain from His reward?
I cannot give an answer
But this I know with all my heart
His wounds have paid my ransom

Jenn said...

LOVE that song!
Thanks for posting the words so I can think on them.

candice said...

Wanted to post something encouraging, but I think I will just AMEN to Michelle's post! Beautiful song and appropriate to meditate on when we are going through pain and trials.

Jenn- You are an inspiration to so many. Please know that we are still praying for you!

Anonymous said...

Praying for you!
Betty Smith