Monday, September 21, 2009

I feel like I've been on a deserted island this past week.
Our internet has not been working.
Our phones have not been working.
and then I got run over by a bad cold.


I have been taking it easy the past week allowing my back to heal from the blood patch, and hoping that this would be the answer to my headaches. I was told that the results should show pretty quickly if this procedure was the answer.

It is hard to tell if the blood patch has worked or not (because I've been dealing with this nasty cold). I have a feeling that it didn't, just because the 3 days afterwords did not show any difference. But we're giving it a good couple of weeks before we'll know for sure.

I'll post some more later,
I just had to write something quick since we just got connected with the outside world again!

:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Our life group on Friday mornings has been keeping each other up to date on your status and praying...we all love you!
Love,
Jenny Ratzlaff

candice said...

Hey Jen,
It was so good to see you at the park last week- I hadn't realized you had just had the blood patch done. I had that done a few years ago because of headaches(and a bad reaction to a spinal tap), and it was VERY painful- and I couldn't even walk for days. You looked good!
Anyway, we will continue to pray for you- it is so hard to keep thinking you may have found the answers and then it turns out to not be that. I was just remembering that all of my severe headaches never came back after I had my surgery a few years ago. I pray you will have relief soon...