Thursday, July 1, 2010

new song

The first time I heard this song was by a christian band called Down and Away.  It touched my heart so deeply.  Our greatest calling is to follow God with all our heart, mind soul and strength and that our words and thoughts will match our deeds. 



May the words of my mouth and the thoughts of my heart, 
bless Your Name, bless Your Name, Jesus.
And the deeds of the day and the truth in my ways, 
speak of You, speak of You, Jesus.


And this is what I'm glad to do
to live a life of love that pleases You
And I will give my all to You
Surrender everything I have and follow You
I'll follow You.


Lord will You be my vision, Lord, will You be my guide
Be my hope, be my life, the Way.
And I'll look not for riches, nor praises on earth
only You'll be the first of my heart.

No comments: