Wednesday, February 17, 2010

writing and riding

Angela has a great heart.
She keeps writing things on her hand such as:
"I love J's"
Which means: I love Joshua and Jeremy.
or she has written:
"I love lil J"
(I love little Jeremy)
Or:
"Remember to Include Jeremy"
(this was when I was trying to encourage them to make it a point to include Jeremy into their play)
__________________________________________
Last Monday Andrew had a bicycle race.  
We woke up early and went along to cheer him on.

 He did a amazing and came in 5th!  
GREAT JOB HONEY!

Towards noon they had a kids race.
Jeremy's first race.  He LOVED it!
 
 He's ready to get off training wheels, but hasn't yet gotten up the courage yet.  I know when he does he's going to be like lightening.

 
Above:
Angela is in the center, wearing pink
Joshua is on the other side of her, in a dark blue long sleeve shirt

Below, Joshua is racing to the finish.
He did a great job staying at the front of the group.

Angela rode hard to the finish.  
Pure determination.




  
After the race all the kids were treated to ice cream cones!
 

Jeremy's ice cream "plopped" off his cone after the first couple licks.  
:(
Joshua and Angela both didn't hesitate a moment to share their ice cream with him
...that made it extra sweet.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Megan said...

Thanks for your comment! You're right, sometimes just being together at home is the most romantic date. Did you tell me your sister lives in Lexington, VA? If ya'll ever come out this way, we should meet up!

p.s. I love your pictures- your kids are so sweet! Behn (my husband) and I want kids soon, and even started saving up for an adoption.